Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ouch!!!!

I wonder if it was because someone bumped me off a particular slope at Track 15 that left me haunted of the crash. You see, what happened was I crashed again at that particular slope. This time it was bad....

Thank goodness for gloves... These babies, saved my palms from pain.

Minor scratches on my right arm.

A blood clot on my left thumb...


Huge abrasions on my left thigh...

Abrasions on my right thigh....

And to top it of, a "Holey" t-shirt for landing smack on my chest and sliding downhill for a metre... Ouch!!!


Anyway, I guess that's what makes MTB fun man...
I am gonna own that slope the next time...


Till next time....

2 comments:

Nic* said...

not bad enough..there's nothing obviously broken or very bloodied :p

Hon Shin said...

Considering that someone did not have to bump me off this time, and being self-inflicted, I was pretty lucky... :)